C. Grant King
- Graduated from Boise State University, B.A. Cum Laude in 1987
- Graduated from Northwestern School of Law of Lewis & Clark, Portland, Oregon 1990
- Admitted to the Idaho State Bar in 1990
- Over 22 years of experience
- Have filed 20-40 bankruptcy cases a month for the past 22 years
- Frequently speak at seminars on topic of bankruptcy
- Received the Idaho State Bar Commercial Law and Bankruptcy section Professionalism award in 1999.
- Married to Cheryl King in 1984
- Four children
- Hobbies and Interests: Backpacking, guitar, barbecuing, music, family, stargazing and skiing.